ACES Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Electrician/Multi-Skilled Tradesman to join their team.
ACES Academies Trust, Hinchingbrooke School, Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3BN
Closing date: Thursday 30th September 2021
Date posted: 13th September 2021
Start date: As soon as possible (subject to completion of pre-employment checks)
Contract type: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (23 days annual leave increasing with years of service)
Salary: £24,491.00 + skills allowance
ACES Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Electrician/Multi-Skilled Tradesman to join their team. This role will involve providing repairs, planned refurbishments and compliance services to several schools in the Trust.
The successful candidate will work to deliver the highest quality service in carrying out a variety of building services tasks. They must have the ability to work efficiently and safely in line with best practise to achieve excellent customer experience. This role may operate across multiple sites.
- To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality electrical repairs, testing and/or installation works and other trade skills.
- To comply with BS7671 standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implementation and compliance within electrical policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with Trust health and safety policies and procedures
- Utilise both electronic and paper-based systems to accurately record electrical documentation including the use of labour and materials against each job
- You will be expected to carry out electrical condition reporting, repairs and installations to the highest of standards
- Liaise with staff, clients and members of our supply chain
- Maintain van stocks and provide information enabling the improvements of first-time fixes for the area you work within
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV’S will not be accepted).
Closing date: Thursday 30th September
Interviews: Week commencing 4th October
ACES Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.