Hinchingbrooke School is seeking to appoint a skilled, caring and enthusiastic Site Officer to join our team.
37 hours per week + 3 hours contracted overtime per week, 52 weeks per year
Scale 1, point 2, £20,017 (37 hours per week - FTE £18,516)
- 23-30 days annual leave increasing with years of service
- O2 Staff discount
- Free use of on-site leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Free car parking
- Generous employee pension contribution scheme and death in service benefit (LGPS)
- Day one entitlement to contractual sick pay
- CPD access and support
- Employee assistance package (counselling & advice)
- Access to staff discounts from local suppliers
Hinchingbrooke School is seeking to appoint a skilled, caring and enthusiastic site officer to join our team as soon as possible.
In addition to maintaining the security and high standard of grounds, resources and learning environment for our pupils, the successful candidate will need to be reliable, flexible, motivated and able to engage positively with our wide school community including staff, parents, pupils and external visitors.
The school provides one of the most welcoming and pleasant working environments possible and benefits from a committed, ambitious staff and delightful children, who want to succeed.
Visits to the school and informal enquiries are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the Site Manager, Ian Oliver, for further information email@example.com
Closing date: 31 August 2022, 9 am
Interviews: w/c 5 September 2022
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org