Level 1/2 Teaching Assistant (1:1 support) Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester Community Academy is seeking to appoint a well organised, enthusiastic, and motivated Teaching Assistant to work with their students.
Godmanchester Community Academy, Park Lane, Godmanchester, PE29 2AG
Date posted: Thursday 25th November 2021
Start date: As soon as possible (subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Level 1/2 dependent on experience, namely £12,774/£13,556 (FTE £18,198/£19,312)
Level 1/2 Teaching Assistant
This is a great opportunity to work in a school with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
You would be supporting two children with EHCPs. This would involve working with 1 of these children on a Monday and Friday, and working with another child on Tuesdays-Thursdays.
There would also be an option to undertake paid, after-school tutoring for a small group of children.
This is a permanent appointment for 25 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for supporting children with SEND needs
- Have some experience of supporting children with SEND needs
- Have experience of working with KS2 children
- Be willing to undertake excellent professional development
- Be creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
- Be a team player and fully support the school’s values of ‘kindness’ and ‘hard-work’
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities afforded by a multi-academy trust
- A supportive, committed and experienced teaching team
- Happy children who love learning
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call 01480 375115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment, arrange an informal discussion or to find out more information about the role.
An application pack is available from the Trust’s website: https://www.acesacademies.co.uk/vacancies
Enquiries and applications to: email@example.com (CV’S will not be accepted)
Closing date: Friday 10th December
Interviews: Wednesday 15th December
ACES Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.