Home-School Liaison Officer
Hinchingbrooke School is looking for a Home School Liaison Officer to work alongside the pastoral team in identifying appropriate support for families in need.
HINCHINGBROOKE SCHOOL, BRAMPTON ROAD, HUNTINGDON PE29 3BN
Scale 5, point 12-17, 37 hours per week, 38 weeks + 5 training days per year, actual starting salary £22,661 (FTE 26,421)
A fixed term contract of 1 year in the first instance leading to a permanent contract for the right candidate
We are looking for an individual who can be an active member of the school’s pastoral team working directly with families where a need has been identified.
The work will focus on supporting and visiting parent/carers and young people experiencing difficulties attending school.
- 23-30 days annual leave increasing with years of service
- O2 Staff discount
- Free use of on-site leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Free car parking
- Generous employee pension contribution scheme and death in service benefit (LGPS)
- Day one entitlement to contractual sick pay
- CPD access and support
- Employee assistance package (counselling & advice)
- Access to staff discounts from local suppliers
Visits to the school and informal enquiries are welcome and encouraged. Please contact Tony Heath, Assistant Principal, for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 27 November 2023