Level 1/2 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant (GCA)
Godmanchester Community Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team as a Level 1/2 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant.
This is a great opportunity to work in a school with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
Start date: March 2024 (subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks)
Working hours: This is a permanent appointment for 27.5 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year).
Salary: Level 1/2 dependent on experience, namely Level 1 £15,867 - £16398 (FTE £22,366 - £23,114), Level 2 £16,672 - £16,951 (FTE £23,500 – £23,893)
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy and have experience of working with a range of children with a variety of needs
- Be calm and solution-focused
- Be proactive and show initiative
- Be creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
- Have a good sense of fun and want to be part of a whole staff team
What we offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and experienced teaching team
- Happy rewarding children who love learning
- Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by a multi academy trust
- 23-30 days annual leave increasing with years of service
- O2 Staff discount
- Free use of HBK Leisure facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Free car parking
- Generous employee pension contribution scheme and death in service benefit (LGPS)
- CPD access and support
- Employee assistance package offering counselling & advice on a range of matters including financial, health, workplace, family
- Automatic annual salary increments within pay grade (contracted support staff)
- Access to staff discounts from local suppliers
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call 01480 375115 or email email@example.com to book an appointment, arrange an informal discussion or to find out more information about the role.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV's will not be accepted)
If you have a disability that you wish us to take into account during the application process or require adjustments to be made, please contact us directly.
Closing date: We reserve the right to close this advert subject to receipt of suitable applicants.
ACES Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please be advised as an employer we do not hold a Sponsorship licence so are unable to support overseas applicants obtain right to work in the UK.